Vice President – Corporate Digitalization Program (CDO)
Prior to current position, Mr. Murhaf Al-Madani held the position of SABIC CIO for nearly 6 years and prior to that he held the position of President, SABIC Terminal Services Company (SABTANK) for nearly 2 years and prior to that GM, Supply Chain Management for SABIC Polymers Globally covering all Outbound Logistics, Distribution networks & Production Planning for 2 years. Prior to that Mr. Al-Madani was GM, Logistics in SABIC covering Global sea Shipping (Liquid Chemicals, Solid Chemicals, and Gases). Also was responsible for Global Distribution networks of Storage Tanks & W/H’s in addition to long term Chemical vessels Time Chartering activities for 3 years. Before logistics, Mr. Al-Madani was the Project Manager for SABIC Business Transformation Project (FANAR- Global ERP implementation).
- Holding a B.S in Computer Science from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals since 1990.
- Former Chairman of the Board of, SABIC Terminal Services Company (SABTANK)
- Former Member of the Board of, National Methanol Company (Ibn Sina)
- Former Chairman of the Board of, Jubail Chemical Storage and Services Company
- Former Chairman of the Board of, SABIC Supply Chain Services Company
- Former Vice Chairman of the Board of, Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) and Member of Enterprise Risk Committee
- Former Member of the Board of, National Chemical Carrier Company
- Member of the Board of, Arabian Petrochemical Co. (United) and Member of Board Audit Committee
Will be speaking at:
Masterclass 1- Leveraging technology post-crisis: The compass to guide new growth