How do I register for the 16th Annual GPCA Forum?
What type of passes for this year’s conference?
Delegate pass: With this pass, you can access all conference sessions, networking areas and gala dinner
Exhibitor pass: With this pass, offers to confirm exhibitors that can access conference sessions, networking areas and gala dinner
Do I need a visa when entering Saudi?
Nationals from the following can apply an e-visa. Rest of the country can visit their nearest Saudi Arabia embassy.
To request an invitation letter, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Canada||Austria||China (Including Hongkong and Macau)||New Zealand|
|Czech Republic||South Korea|
How and when I can collect my badge?
All badges can be collected onsite at the assigned registration desk in the venue. The distribution of badges will start on 5 December 2022 from 02:00 pm onwards.
I have not yet paid my registration fee, can I attend the conference?
All registration fee payments must be settled before the event date. You can also pay onsite during your badge collection. If you have made the bank transfer however the payment has not been reflected yet on the GPCA account, please bring the proof of payment in order to release your badge.
It would be best to settle the payment early for bank transfer as it would take 3-5 business days to process.
Is there any reserved seating during the 16th Annual GPCA Forum?
Reserved seating is only applicable for VIP guests.
What would be the dress code during the three-day event?
The dress code should be business attire, business casual, or a national dress during the conference, networking sessions and gala dinners.
Is it possible to get a copy of the speaker presentations and photos?
All registered attendees will receive the approved speakers’ presentations and conference photos a week after the event. An email will be sent out to all attendees with a link where you can download the materials.
I am unable to attend, how do I cancel my registration?
Attendees cannot attend however paid the fees, you can send a replacement on behalf of your registration to any of our colleagues by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
Please refer to the full list of terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment.
- Please transfer the full invoice amount. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
- For any cancellations, please notify us within seven days from the receipt of the invoice. Any cancellation made after seven days shall not be accepted hence the invoice has to be settled.
- Any registration cancellation must be notified in writing. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- A delegate who is not able to attend the conference for whatever reason has the right to nominate another person to take part in the conference on his / her behalf at no extra cost.
I want to know more about the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA)
To learn more about the association, you may visit www.gpca.org.ae
How do I become a member of GPCA?
For enquiries, please visit: www.gpca.org.ae/how-to-become-a-member