What type of passes for this year’s conference?
The Annual GPCA Forum has 4 types of badges and these are the following:
- Delegate pass:This type of pass will give you access to all conference sessions, networking areas and all dinner receptions during the event.
- Exhibitor pass:This type of pass is offered to all confirmed exhibitors who can have early access to the exhibition areas. With this pass, you can access the conference sessions, networking areas and all dinner receptions during the event.
- Speaker pass: This type of pass is offered to all confirmed speakers of the event and can access the speakers lounge, all conference sessions, networking areas and all dinner receptions during the event.
- Media pass: This type of pass is offered to all media professionals who will do event coverage during the event. This pass grants access to conference sessions, networking areas, media zone and all dinner receptions during the event.
Do I need a visa when entering Qatar?
Nationals from the following countries listed below are eligible for a visa-free entry to the state of Qatar.
|Chile||China||Colombia||Costa Rica||Cuba||Ecuador||Falkland Islands||French Guiana||Georgia|
|Pakistan||Panama||Paraguay||Peru||Russia||Rwanda||San Marino||Singapore||South Africa|
|South Korea||Suriname||Thailand||United Kingdom||Uruguay||Vatican City||Venezuela|
For reference, you may visit www.visitqatar.com.
Rest of the countries you can check your eligibility for e-visa application at www.visitqatar.com/intl-en/practical-info/visas.
To request an invitation letter, you may contact email@example.com.
How and when I can collect my badge?
Collection of badges will start on 4th December from 10:00 until 15:00 at the assigned registration desk at the venue.
I lost my badge onsite
For any lost badges, you can request for reprinting of your badge at no cost at the registration desk.
I have not yet paid my registration fee, can I attend the conference?
All registration fee payments must be completed prior to the event date. Alternatively, you can make payment on-site during badge collection. If you have already initiated a bank transfer but the payment has not yet appeared in the GPCA account, kindly provide proof of payment to expedite the release of your badge.
It would be best to settle the payment early for bank transfer as it would take 3-5 business days to process.
What is the payment method?
Pre-registered attendees have the option to pay their registration fees online or through a bank transfer. Onsite registrations, however, can only be settled with cash or via an online payment link.
Is there any reserved seating during the 17ᵗʰ Annual GPCA Forum?
Reserved seating is only applicable for VIP guests.
Is there any shuttle bus from hotels to the venue?
The Annual GPCA Forum offers attendees a free shuttle service to and from selected hotels during the event.
What would be the dress code during the three-day event?
The dress code should be business attire, business casual, or a national dress during the conference, networking sessions and gala dinners.
Is it possible to get a copy of the speaker presentations and photos?
All registered attendees will receive the approved speakers’ presentations and conference photos a week after the event. An email will be sent out to all attendees with a link where you can download the materials.
I am unable to attend, how do I cancel my registration?
Attendees who are unable to attend but have already paid the fees can arrange for a replacement attendee on their behalf. To do so, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please refer to the list of terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment.
- Please transfer the full invoice amount. All bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
- For any cancellations, please notify us within seven days from the receipt of the invoice. Any cancellation made after seven days shall not be accepted hence the invoice has to be settled.
- Any registration cancellation must be notified in writing. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- A delegate who is not able to attend the conference for whatever reason has the right to nominate another person to take part in the conference on his / her behalf at no extra cost.
I want to know more about the Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association (GPCA)
To learn more about the association, you may visit www.gpca.org.ae
How do I become a member of GPCA?
For enquiries, please visit: www.gpca.org.ae/how-to-become-a-member